February 13, 2009

WOOOO HOOOOO!


I'm so excited, I just have to write a new post.  Plus, it's been months since I've updated my blog.  This has been a fabulous week meeting new friends and keeping up with old.   We have been busy with Valentine's cookies and cards, playing at the Playhouse, various play dates, swimming lessons and dance to boot.  The sun came out if but for a brief moment and the weather lightened up.   What else is there to get excited about?  

Yay!   I'm pregnant again.  No--I'm not kidding.  I think I'm on an adrenaline kick that won't die.  The good news is I'm not sick...yet.  That will make 3 little babies, but what better time than now, even if it wasn't on the radar.  What a blessing.  Life is good.  What more is there to say?

Happy Valentine's Day!




10 comments:

Mommydew said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! How exciting!

tatum said...

i'm still jealous! but i'm also excited! and thank goodness you updated your blog. =) love ya prego princess.

Christa said...

Ali...congrats! That is exciting news. When are you due?

Laurel Dougall said...

Oh Ali, I am so happy for you! Wow, what a busy mama you are!!! You've almost caught up to me! (Not like it was a competition or anything) Congrats! :) Laurel

Kyndra said...

Wonderful!! I'm so happy for you! When is your due date?

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

Congratulations!! We are happy for you and the rest of the gang!

Arbon Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! SUPER MOM!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! You have such a cute family, I just wish we were stil neighbors!! Sounds like you guys are doing great and I am so glad you are not sick yet!

Chelsea said...

Oh I am soo happy for you. Baby number 3 will be just as cute as the first two. Love you and have a great Valentines day. Good luck with the pregnancy!

Quinn said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! Congratulations. What wonderful news! One more to add to the tribe!!
Quinn

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Congratulations!! This is fabulous. We are expecting #4.